Get Maximum Efficiency and Uniformity from Your Irrigation
IrriPro Accurately Calculates the Output Quality of a Proposed System – Before a Pipe Has Been Laid!
Correct design is the only way to achieve maximum efficiency and supply uniformity of an irrigation system, even systems with pressure-compensating emitters have physical limits and require appropriate design.
Recommended by our experts, IrriPro accurately predicts how an irrigation system will perform before it is installed and also allows a grower to improve the performance of existing systems. IrriPro calculates the output quality of your irrigation, providing the best distribution of water, even on slopes, or large irrigation networks.
From the initial survey and data input, through to choosing the system components and the final solution, a user-friendly interface allows our experts to plan your irrigation system directly on the working area. IrriPro allows for the comparison of multiple options, either for new irrigation systems or those already in place.
Whether you need a drip or sprinkler system, IrriPro takes care of almost every design decision in order to give you an efficient system and high quality irrigation output.
Key Features of IrriPro
- Complete project, from pump to water supplied to each system with automatic design and sizing of the irrigation system
- Allows you to design a system (with topographic models) using Google Maps™
- Allows the import of external CAD files
- INDO technology (Irrigation Network Data Object) allows you to draw the components of a system on the terrain
- 3D graphics accurately calculate all the physical parameters (pressure, flow rate, etc.) at each point of the system to give uniform coverage over the growing area
- Calculation and management of the pump head and limit pressure for reducers
- Precise evaluation of the head losses due to pipes, emitters, fittings, valves, filters and any other elements of the system
- Calculation of system efficiency and waste water volume
- Advanced management of elements fittings to allow the right introduction of equipment, fittings, derivations, valves, etc.
- Automatic updates for database and additional new features
- Doesn’t require third-party software for the design and processing of documents.