Stops Algae at the Last Point of Protection for Your Drippers
And Just a Few Seconds to Clean!
The Tavlit ADIR Semi-automatic disc filter series TDS Smart Filtration is a semi-automatic disc filter, giving the user the advantages of disc filtration without the need to manually clean the discs. The filters are available in 2” and 3” – with flow rates up to 50m3/h. It is possible to make the Tavlit ADIR fully automatic after installation.
- Flushing is performed simply by turning the operation handle a ¼ of a turn. Quick and easy.
- Water for flushing the discs is filtered with an internal screen.
- Small footprint.
- No external valves are required.
- Standard pressure indicator enables a quick and easy way to show that the filter is dirty and needs flushing.
- When pressure loss across the filter element reaches the preset value, usually 0.5 bar (7 psi), the red button pops up and the user can see from a distance that the filter needs flushing.
- No need to perform manual pressure tests.
- After flushing, the button descends into the indicator body.
- The device is connected directly to the pressure testing ports.